Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two tickets to Mordor, please!

It's been an interesting month to be sure. I don't have very many funny things (just watch, I'll hear one at dinner after I post this..), but rather something that touched me.

I was at the bus stop with my boyfriend and he was clutching his chai like none other. Poor guy got no sleep last night, and was running on caffeine. It wasn't a good day. "But it's okay now, I have chai." That got me thinking: how often is it that the little things in life make bad days better? Often enough; it really is the little things in life that make it great. :)

On a side note on tonight's menu: Chicken wings of fire. My initial reaction was: "Are they from Mordor?!" Kat B. thought the name sounded sketch.
And for your amusement:


No comments:

Post a Comment