Thursday, September 29, 2011

Butter Knives (With A Little Bit of College Ranting)

Well here we are again. I'm getting better about this blogging thing it would seem after being absent for a while. First, I would like to rant about classes and class schedule and registration for upcoming semesters. I would like to rant by simply saying: ARGH! Why must there be so many interesting classes and so little time?! I want to take like 24 credit hours next semester but I can't and it's frustrating and....yea. End rant.

Now on to the shtuff you care about and actually want to read: funny things I hear. I only have one today but I promise it's a good one. As I was returning to my dorm rather late tonight, one guy was talking to another and was telling what sounded like a very epic tale. He proceeded to tell his friend that "He walked out with this butter knife going AAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!" Why a butter knife? Isn't that kind of an ineffective weapon? I mean it would take a lot to kill someone with a butter knife. And why did he sound like a pirate? Was he trying to reenact a battle between Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones but he lacked a sword and chose a butter knife instead? I mean this is overall just a very confusing story. Nonetheless, I do think you win the award for most interesting conversation of the day today so DINGDINGDING you're a winner and you win.....a place on our blog?? Well, sounds good to me!

That's all I have for today folks so enjoy!!

Kat B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment