Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hay and it's apparent many uses

So Kat S. has already introduced herself by filling you in on an interesting comment heard at dinner and I thought I would start by telling you about one of my first classes here on campus. The teacher, in the space of an hour, made three separate references to hay. Now, note: I am not a Wyoming native- in fact, in total I have been here less than two weeks. So, needless to say, I didn't get any of said references. So here they are:
1. "It's like watching a bail of wet hay."
     Side note: I now understand this. Wet hay can apparently spontaneously and randomly catch fire. So I get that now.
2. After referencing different cultures and how some are assumed to be the same: "It's like saying there's only one kind of hay."
    Wait...there's more than one?? Well, slap my butt and call me ignorant. Who woulda thunk it?
3. In reference to doing your homework: "As important as hay."
    What? Now I'm confused. Are you telling me not to do my homework? Cuz that's definitely what I'm getting out of this...

So all, there you have it. I don't know anything about hay, probably won't for some time to come, and yes, we do hear random things around campus so entertain yourselves with that.

PS Hot pots are the absolute frickin' best inventions on the planet. Just sayin'.

And for your entertainment: Well Kat S. already gave you a picture of a kitty so I shall resort tooooo a picture of...........one of the most attractive guys ever!



Kat B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment